CORONAVIRUS COVID 19 PROTECTIVE SCREENS
Coronavirus Covid 19 Protective Screens
Protect your staff and customers from the spread of Coronavirus Covid 19 with custom made clear PVCCoronavirus Covid 19 protective screens.
- CDC are now offering high-quality protective plastic PVC screens. This helps to shield and divide people from the risks of catching Coronavirus Covid 19 via droplets in the air.
- We offer an affordable and suitable solution for many working environments. This enables staff to return to work safely and maintain social distancing.
- Our PVC screens are manufactured in the UK from high quality, durable clear PVC.
- Our transparent PVC screens can be used in a variety of locations. Shop or take-away counters, supermarket checkouts, reception desks, pharmacy counters, airport check-ins, passport control areas and any retail environment. Schools and colleges can also utilize the flexibilty of these screens to protect their students and teachers.
- The screens can also be used in an office environment to divide workspaces without the need for expensive partitions.
- Our screens can be hung like a curtain to create a safe barrier while keeping the area light and open. Transparency means they will not visually obstruct or shrink your space. The screens also removes the worry of freestanding barriers getting knocked over.
- These products are custom made to your exact measurements, affordable, ready to go and easy to install.
- Each PVC screen is supplied with a PVC pocket at the top for mounting or hanging. We can also add eyelets to the pockets for hanging easily from the ceiling.
- Upon request, panels can be fitted with slits to pass documents or products.
- Our Coronavirus Covid 19 protective screens can be hung from the ceiling or attached to a pole or frame for easy and quick installation.
- Give our office a call to discuss or email us with your requirements.